For over a year now I’ve been nurturing my hair into amazing curls. I’ve changed my hair routine after tons of research. It’s taken time and money however it’s worth every moment, every penny. Here is what I’ve learnt and what works for me.
My current routine:
- Shampoo only the roots in circular motion.
- Squeeze out a little water, flip hair over, condition the length only and comb.
- Squish to condish (scrunch in conditioner) This activates the curls.
- Rinse with cool water then squeeze and scrunch out a little water.
- Apply products, curl crème then gel with praying hands (which works best for me) You can also scrunch or rake in your product.
- Plop in a cotton T-shirt for 20-30 minuets.
- Air dry (do not touch your hair in this process) flip left to right and down every 10 minuets or so to create volume or diffuse whichever works best.
- Once fully dried scrunch out the crunch with Argan oil then hairspray if desired.
- Boots essentials curl crème (£1.99)
- Boots essentials styling gel (£1.98)
Keep an eye out for my next post DIY natural flax seed gel.
Feel free to leave comments/questions.
Love always x